A little over half way there

Options
finallyproud
finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
I was looking thru some old pictures today and realized I have really changed. I guess in my mind I still see 320 lbs. I was amazed. I'm going to try to add pictures..which I've never done before so bare with me.

me2yearsago.jpg

meeaster2009.jpg

mekidswhitehead.jpg

meapril1.jpg

meandgirls.jpg

Replies

• cagirl1968
    Options
    You look fabulous!! :) Good work!
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Wow!What a huge difference!You look great!!!!!!
  • finallyproud
    Options
    Thanks!! xoxo
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look amazing:love: ..and yes you have really changed..you are a beautiful lady :wink: (not that you was not before)..Keep it up and just imagine what you will look like when you lose the rest...Congrats to you sweetie on your accomplishments..:flowerforyou:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Yes you have changed alot, keep up the good work

Yeah!!!
  • finallyproud
    Options
    Thanks guys that is so sweet! xoxo
  • finallyproud
    Options
    You look amazing:love: ..and yes you have really changed..you are a beautiful lady :wink: (not that you was not before)..Keep it up and just imagine what you will look like when you lose the rest...Congrats to you sweetie on your accomplishments..:flowerforyou:

Thanks so much for the kind words..I'm determined to finally finish what I started this time.
  • cln714
    cln714 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You just look happier in your recent pics! And your little girl... what can I say.... ADORABLE!
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • finallyproud
    Options
    You just look happier in your recent pics! And your little girl... what can I say.... ADORABLE!

I really am happier..I have all the reasons in the world to smile now!! I'm not a prisoner in my body and self doubt anymore. Believe me she knows she's adorable lol!!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Great job! If you can do it maybe I can do it, too!
  • finallyproud
    Options
    Great job! If you can do it maybe I can do it, too!

Anyone can do it!! You just have to love and believe in yourself...I promise you all the hard work is worth it!! Do it for yourself and only yourself :heart:
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You look great and you are an inspiration! :happy:
  • finallyproud
    Options
    You look great and you are an inspiration! :happy:

Thank you that's so sweet of you to say :heart:
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
    YOU look MARVELOUS!!!!
    Way to go!!!!
    YOU and only you are doing it.
    Give yourself a ginormous hug.
    YOU totally rock!!!!!
    :happy:
    :smile:
  • finallyproud
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
    YOU look MARVELOUS!!!!
    Way to go!!!!
    YOU and only you are doing it.
    Give yourself a ginormous hug.
    YOU totally rock!!!!!
    :happy:
    :smile:

Thanks!! Big hugs to you for being so sweet :heart:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    You look incredible girl! Such an amazing change! And I can totally relate: I still see 300 pounds when I look in the mirror. I keep thinking at any point my mentality will catch up with my body, but until it does, it's nice to be able to look through old photos and see the physical proof of my efforts.
  • deeann1459
    deeann1459 Posts: 116
    Options
    Very cool... good job!
  • finallyproud
    Options
    You look incredible girl! Such an amazing change! And I can totally relate: I still see 300 pounds when I look in the mirror. I keep thinking at any point my mentality will catch up with my body, but until it does, it's nice to be able to look through old photos and see the physical proof of my efforts.

Honestly I don't know if I'll ever truly see what I've become. I've been big my whole life..and never known any different. So when I think of myself I always see the much bigger me. I'm excited to see what I look like "thin"...it's like unwrapping a Christmas present lol!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!