Gym attendence Calculations .......!!!! 440. oh yeah baby..

Options
I asked the gym I attend to give me a print out of how many times I have been there since I stated back in 10/07...........I have attended 440 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This does not count all my workouts outside the gym......This just proves how hard it is to loose weight for some folks.....but it also shows that you should never give up and you need to understand weight loss is over a long period of time. Since I lost a bunch of weight, the gym wants me on the "hall of fame"....they will have to weight until I hit goal weight lol.

Replies

• JeniF1979
    JeniF1979 Posts: 18
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Keep it up! This truly is an inspiration:) I have been to Curves 3 times in 3 days....it's a start!!!!!!!!!
  • brunion
    brunion Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    very good job i did the same thing i started going to the gym everyday 2 years ago i lost 90lbs and hurt my knee atv riding and my shoulders couldnt work out for a while and then i got out of my habit and gained all but 15lbs back so now im back to try it again
  • odatcindy
    odatcindy Posts: 641
    Options
    I asked the gym I attend to give me a print out of how many times I have been there since I stated back in 10/07...........I have attended 440 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This does not count all my workouts outside the gym......This just proves how hard it is to loose weight for some folks.....but it also shows that you should never give up and you need to understand weight loss is over a long period of time. Since I lost a bunch of weight, the gym wants me on the "hall of fame"....they will have to weight until I hit goal weight lol.

Great dedication, kellygirl. Thanks for the inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!