Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New-ish... looking for some more friends =]

Hi all,

I'm not super new to the site, but looking for some more friends on here.

I'm 25 year old female. I'm a software testing engineer so I have a very sedentary lifestyle at work, but recently found a love of boxing. I also like running and hiking. I live very close to Lake Michigan, so in the summer, you'll find me at the beach!

SW: 165
CW: Have yet to weigh in - need to get a scale. Haha.
GW: 145

Replies

• StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    You can add me if you would like.
  • great post!! I'm on the other side of the state of Michigan! Feel free to add me :)
  • flamedic
    flamedic Posts: 18 Member
    I'm looking for new friends here too! I added you as a friend :)
  • Peazwithin
    Peazwithin Posts: 41 Member
    I'm an Ohio girl! If you can overlook that (My Mom was raised in Ann Arbor! so that should grant me some cool points LOL). You can add me!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    If you can concede to the warnings in my profile, you can add me.
  • bwalker0823
    bwalker0823 Posts: 107 Member
    Hello, I am fairly new to the site but I am looking for new friends as well. :) The more the merrier :)
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • lapinu390
    lapinu390 Posts: 46 Member
    Added :)
  • added
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    have at er :)
  • Feel free to add me too :)
  • I am a Sr. QA Analyst for a software development firm. I understand sedentary. In fact, I think we may understand each other's jobs. :O)

Feel free to add me if you like.

(FYI: I have been in maintenance mode for about 8 years. For me, maintenance means losing the same 5-10 pounds over and over again. Because I will indulge on vacation, Christmas etc.)