Hey!!

Options
Can't hurt to introduce myself again can it? lol

Heyyy Everyone!!! My names Colleen && im not new to this site at all lol. But I could use a few more friends since i'e fallen very far off the so called wagon. I have some great friends on my page and id love for more. :)

And if we have similar goals to that would be awesome!!

Stats: 5'5" CW 177 GW(for now) 150 most likely will change when I get there but I gotta get there 1st :)

Xoxox
Collie

Replies

• Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi Colleen. I'm Mark. I still have about 63 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.
  • shellybob79
    shellybob79 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Michelle,

I'm 5ft 3, and 161 pound goal is to get to 133. Feel free to add me :)
  • gingerygal
    gingerygal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm Ashley. Feel free to add me! Having a support group makes the process so much easier!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi Collie, you can add me if you like.
    I'm 5'6, CW 177, GW 150 for now.
  • MasterKat
    Options
    Add me! Add me! I've fallen off before too. I finally pulled up my big girl panties and decided I MUST finish this adventure to a healthier, happier me!
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi Collie

You can add me. I am 5' 1" my CW is 130 and my GW is 125. I am happy to say that I just had a baby 5 months ago and I lost all of my baby weight. My current weight is actually what I weighed before getting pregnant with my first child. I have 4 children now.
  • JRoselee
    JRoselee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me. I am starting the 30 Day Shred today. Feel free to join me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve-WiQKi_W8

Someone posted the link to youtube if you do not have a copy. Started a group 30 Day Shredder I thought it would be something that would help keep me and hopefully others motivated throughout the 30 days.