Join New Year 2013 Challenge

Options

Replies

• Shunda_27
    Options
    Yes, double yes, and triple yes. I am TOTALLY IN!
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Am in too.
  • dweldon762
    dweldon762 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I am hoping to lose the weight and be at goal by the end of 2013 or less.
  • ErinShea1
    Options
    I would love to join! I need to push myself and this might be the way with a challenge :)
  • nhradeuce
    nhradeuce Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    ************************************************************************************************
    ************************************************************************************************

Join the group here - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10184-new-year-new-you-2013-challenge

• elementbcs
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Whirlagirl
    Options
    *in
  • kphillery
    kphillery Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is truly motivation! I'M IN!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm in but have no idea how to post pics

this should work:

url of the image you want to include

without adding any spaces :happy:
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I wish everyone the best !!

exercise.png
  • FunnyGirl613
    FunnyGirl613 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :)
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I've joined and will post pictures and stats beginning of Jan!
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!will post pics beginning of Jan!!good luck everyone!!!
  • Sincere24
    Sincere24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    aaw i'm in too. First challenge on here, good luck to everyone! Anyone feel free to add me, great way to kick off the new year!!
  • kiwi_gros
    kiwi_gros Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • Shen191
    Shen191 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Can someone please explain to a few of us how to post photos. Thanks :)
  • shquig
    shquig Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am way in! I have lost a bit of momentum lately and need to get it back. I'm going for my goal weight!
  • shquig
    shquig Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If you go into community under the technical assistance section there are instructions. I had a terrible time and I consider myself fairly computer savvy. I uploaded my photos to photobucket, copied the links, changed the "IMG" to lowercase "img" at the beginning and end of each photo (imperative to do or the photo won't post). What I missed is that sometimes spaces in the path of the photo will be replaced by "%20". In this case, if there are spaces in the name of the folder or photo name (easier if you don't have spaces in names of photo or folder) you must delete the "%20" and replace it with a space once you paste the link into MFP.

I hope it works for you. I have yet to resize a photo so I don't have any pointers. Just hoping that what I learned can help someone else. Good luck!
  • lovewish
    lovewish Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    YES!!!
  • Isabodygurl
    Options
    I would love to join. It helps to have accountability and support. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!