Christmas is not just one day - for me

Options
So firstly I am English, therefore Christmas is at least 2 days - Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Secondly I live in UAS, so throw Christmas Eve in the mix.
Thirdly, my parents are visiting for Christmas this year. I haven't seen them since last Christmas.

So my point - I will be celebrating Christmas / New Year (NYE is also my birthday) from Christmas Eve till Jan 2. I intend to enjoy every minute I spend with my family.
I will not be going to the gym at 4am each morning like I do now, I will not be tired or going to bed early. I want to spend time with my parents.
I will probably not even make it to the gym while thay are here.
But I will watch what I eat. I know I will not stick to my calories everyday and thats ok, I will still eat healthy but also not worry. I will drink more than usual.

This is what I will be doing. I will not feel guilty for this or allow anyone else to let me feel guilty. I know theres a huge chance I will gain weight and I'm ok with that. I will not moan about it after Christmas, I will get back in my routine and kick *kitten*.

Replies

• sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Amen to that. You Rock !!
  • cally69
    cally69 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This comes once a year and it's not the end of all things if you put a wee bit weight on over the holidays. As long as it's not your normal lifestyle then all's well.
    Enjoy!!