My Fitness Pal apparel

Options
I don't think there is but I'll ask anyway.
Is there anywhere to get My Fitness Pal apparel?
I think it would be great to be out for a walk or jog, at the mall or grocery store, and be able to recognize a MFP member by their t-shirt or baseball cap with the MFP logo and name on it!

And maybe even caught having a Big Mac and triple thick milk shake.....

Replies

• snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Excellent idea! We need an MFP uniform! :laugh:
  • TexasBuckeye
    Options
    I totally agree.
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    And maybe even caught having a Big Mac and triple thick milk shake.....
    [/quote]

:love: I love it!:love:
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    I'd buy..... hey guys, you could hire me to even design and market it ....I'm a great salesperson!!!! lololol Bring it on!!!! I'd be proud to wear MFP apparel !!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Yep - thanks... now I have "ideas" streaming through my head...

Tee Shirts
    Shorts
    Sweatbands
    Water bottles

Shoot... we could even have "tee shirt sets" - order one in your current size and get one in your after size... Have "Before MFP" and "After MFP" on the front of the shirts.

I think it would be pretty cool to have an MFP cookbook too!

Hey Mike - if you decide this is a good idea... let me know... I'm on a roll!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic idea!! I would totally buy MFP apparel:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'd buy..... hey guys, you could hire me to even design and market it ....I'm a great salesperson!!!! lololol Bring it on!!!! I'd be proud to wear MFP apparel !!
    Ok Bec you get on the design:wink: and I have a guy that does screen printing and even makes stickers for car windows.:heart: ..I think this is a great idea.:love: .and the guy has very good pricing...I would buy for sure:drinker: ..and I like the idea of the before and after sizes:happy: ..and as for the big mac idea..heck no you will not see me doing that.:noway: ..but I do agree that this is a WONDERFUL Idea..:happy:
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Ok!!!!!!!!! Glad this is a popular idea!
    Since it was my "brain-storm" do I get a commision? Or at least a free shirt and hat?

I love the MFP Cook Book idea, too! Member submitted recipes?
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I think that is a great idea. Especially the before and after T's. They should definitely do it.
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Anyone taking orders yet?
  • jordan_vakil
    Options
    Awesome idea. I would buy a shirt or waterbottle or something.

Somebody get on it!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure we'd need Mike's permission to design and sell merchandise with the MFP logo... but I would think it would be pretty easy to set up through cafepress.