One year later

Options
jamie31
jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
Well i did it! One year ago I had decided that I would lose 100 lbs! So far I have lost 127lbs!. I still would like to lose another 10lbs and am glad I recently found this site, I wish I would have found it a year ago though. I have realized that I am exercising so much that I am not eating enough. I have about a 1500 calorie or more deficit each day, no wonder why I stopped losing weight! To everyone out there who has just started their lifestyle change ( and that is what losing weight really is ) just stick with it till you reach your goal, DONT QUIT!

Replies

• ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    such an inspiration!
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! Good for you!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! We'd love to see some pictures! Would totally inspire everyone!

:)
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats :laugh:
  • k_wills
    k_wills Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow!!
  • inspiration78
    Options
    Well i did it! One year ago I had decided that I would lose 100 lbs! So far I have lost 127lbs!. I still would like to lose another 10lbs and am glad I recently found this site, I wish I would have found it a year ago though. I have realized that I am exercising so much that I am not eating enough. I have about a 1500 calorie or more deficit each day, no wonder why I stopped losing weight! To everyone out there who has just started their lifestyle change ( and that is what losing weight really is ) just stick with it till you reach your goal, DONT QUIT!

Thanks for posting this. I hope to be in the same shoes you are this time next year!!!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats! I too have a goal to lose 100+ in one year. Hopefully I will share your success story come September!
  • cln714
    cln714 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Thank you for sharing your story
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! And you are so right about it be a lifestyle change. And honestly, making bad choices is not as easy as it used to be now that you how many calories, fat, etc...is in something. You know it's just not worth it.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    127 is amazing!

We need before and after pictures!
  • smelliott
    smelliott Posts: 120
    Options
    Well done! :smile:
  • jamie31
    Options
    Thanks! I have some new pics on my profile including a before pic...... If any of you need advice just ask! I have made it my goal to help others become healthier. I know how much easier it would have been for me to have someone to ask questions of. Good luck to all of you on your personal goals!!!!!
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Amazing....I saw your before and after pictures. You look great. Thanks for the motivation. I am going to keep on going and not give up. Thank you Much.:smile:
  • xecila
    xecila Posts: 99
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! I'm really hoping to be in your shoes next year. Congratulations!
  • jamie31
    Options
    No problem! all it takes it faith and determination. if you have that then anything is possible
  • maryroseclare
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!! Congratulations! My goal is to lose 100 lbs in the next year also.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Check out your pictures, chica!!! :love:

You may have lost 127 pounds, but you gained years on your life!! WTG, missy! :drinker:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Great message that we all need to hear over and over again! Congratulations on your accomplishment. Keep it up!
  • gilsalliss
    Options
    Wow such an inspiration! Just looked at the before and after pictures - you look like a different person. Well done you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!