haricut....bangs or no bangs...opinons!

Options
OK So I'm getting my hair died (more highlights) and possibly a hair cut. My finace wants my bangs back. he loves them. idk! and I'm torn. I always say ill never do them again but part of me wants them back!!
Opinions!!
*EDIT* I cant post the links. The images are in my images.....
I was debating the bangs to surprise my fiance. EVERYTIME I ask him what I should do he always says "bangs" before it was "dye it blonde" And ive always wanted to try lighter so I'm working on that with highlights lol.

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Bang. Always bang.
  • jeceke
    jeceke Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    It didn't work for me.

This is a question I've been pondering myself. I haven't had the guts to cut bangs, though. It took so long to get my hair all one length. lol
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Those links don't work for me.
  • leblanc_kelly88
    leblanc_kelly88 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It didn't work for me.

This is a question I've been pondering myself. I haven't had the guts to cut bangs, though. It took so long to get my hair all one length. lol
    I have the pictures in my images. Not sure if thsoe are visible to people who arent my friends...could you let me know?
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I see them now. Of the two hairstyles, I like the one with bangs :)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    BANGBANGBANGS
  • jeceke
    jeceke Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Ok, it seems when you don't have bangs, you keep your hair pulled back. Would you wear your hair down more if you had bangs? If so, I say bangs.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Bangs.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Sincerely,

Skittybang
  • leblanc_kelly88
    Options
    Ok, it seems when you don't have bangs, you keep your hair pulled back. Would you wear your hair down more if you had bangs? If so, I say bangs.
    Ha actually yea usually i have the front pulled back. I do a lot of work between the computer and my desk so i hate hair falling in my face. USUALLY if I have the side bang going (from either growin it out or having it cut) I do pull it back during work.... BUT when I had the bangs I did wear most of it down. lol very rarely pulled it back
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Bang. Bang. Bangitty Bang.
  • leblanc_kelly88
    Options
    BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Sincerely,

Skittybang

How ironic! hahahah
  • iampanda
    iampanda Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the side-swept bangs? They are a little less harsh than blunt bangs. For me, I like having my hair all one length. Then my bangs don't get sweaty in the summer- ick.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    blonde + bangs :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    BANGBANGBANGS

I knew you would be here..
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I said a bang bang bang bangitty bang and then a bang bang bang bangitty bang
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    K, I hate to be the voice of opposition, but I looked at the pics and don't know how you could stand those things hanging in your eyes.... i think you look prettier without bangs
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Since you admit you pull it back most of the time, I find the bangs more flattering. Not to say you don't look great both ways but I like the bangs the best.

Be like Nike and JUST DO IT! :)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    BANGS! You look cute either way but I really like you in bangs. :)
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I liked the photos of you with bangs better but your face works well with both.