haricut....bangs or no bangs...opinons!

Options

Replies

• FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I love my bangs. I can still pull them back in a clip if I am working out...but definitely bangs for me!!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Sincerely,

Skittybang

How ironic! hahahah

YouKeepUsingThatWord-300x258.jpeg
  • ElizabethAnn1993
    ElizabethAnn1993 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bangs!! all the way lol...

ive been thinking about getting bangs when i lose at least 20pounds as a reward :)
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    K, I hate to be the voice of opposition, but I looked at the pics and don't know how you could stand those things hanging in your eyes.... i think you look prettier without bangs

tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7.gif
  • leblanc_kelly88
    leblanc_kelly88 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Sincerely,

Skittybang

How ironic! hahahah

YouKeepUsingThatWord-300x258.jpeg
    Im at work and just laughed out loud....and had to explain to my boss who sits behind me why i was laughing
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I like the bangs.
  • leblanc_kelly88
    Options
    K, I hate to be the voice of opposition, but I looked at the pics and don't know how you could stand those things hanging in your eyes.... i think you look prettier without bangs

tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7.gif
    I should justify a LITTLE...that was right when I decided to start growing out the bangs....so they were a little too long. if you notice the split in the mdidle thats my proof of trying to start grow them ahha
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    You look cute with bangs.....so either way. Just do what you will be most comfortable with. You can still pin them back if they drive you nuts and they grow out so either way, you're fine. :)
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I vote for long, layered bangs. :)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    BANGBANGBANGS

I knew you would be here..

:happy:
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I like bangs.
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    you can never go wrong with bangs.
  • gamespriteicon
    gamespriteicon Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    (Natural curly hair) I have bangs and when I don't feel like messing with them I just let my hair dry natural and they stay back. I have them cut just to the tip of my nose, long enough so they don't fit into the ponytail holder for the first few weeks-month. During that time I have to us pins when my hair does not want to set were I want it., and when I'm feeling like going to the trouble or want the bangs I dig them out with a comb and use a curling iron to straighten them a little and wear them split up front, more on one side than the other.

It is the best of both worlds.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I love Bangs and you don't have them now so it will make a big difference :)
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I like them both. Do whatever makes you happy!!! you could always get a longer bang that you can either wear or sweep to the side???
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    bangs, very cute :)
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Ooh, have you ever tried side swept bangs? (side bangs)
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I would totally go for bangs.. I looked at your pictures and you look so cute with them..
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    bangs definatly:)
  • leblanc_kelly88
    Options
    Ooh, have you ever tried side swept bangs? (side bangs)
    Ya...thats what I have no from the previos bangs....and they urk the crap out of me...which is why im debating chopping them again LOL.