haricut....bangs or no bangs...opinons!

Options
13»

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i'm not usually an advocate for "do what your man likes" but - for HAIR - you see yourself in the mirror... he looks at you all day. if he prefers your hair with bangs, i say go for it. it's just hair. it's an easy way to make him feel special and let's him know you're listening.
  • leblanc_kelly88
    leblanc_kelly88 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i'm not usually an advocate for "do what your man likes" but - for HAIR - you see yourself in the mirror... he looks at you all day. if he prefers your hair with bangs, i say go for it. it's just hair. it's an easy way to make him feel special and let's him know you're listening.

HAHA usually I DONT do what he wants!! I just threw that in there because I kinda wanna surprise him if I do it. haha which...but the awesome response I got...I decided I am going to do it! LOL

And i did the highlights and the last place didnt do a great job. I look like a skunk.... so this new person is going to fix me up. I shoudl have just gone to her in the first place but I didnt want to spend the money....welllllllllll I should have just spent it!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I looked at your pictures and prefer the no-bangs style. I may be biased, though, because my hair is all one length and I haven't had bangs since middle school (and don't miss them!)
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I'm with almost everyone else....I think you look good both ways but Bangs would be a change and if that is what you are looking for go for it! I love change!
  • XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    BANGS! You look fantastic with bangs!
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Well apparently I'm late & you've already made the decision, but I would have said that you're face is beautiful, why hide it behind bangs? On the other hand, I completely agree with pleasing your man!
  • leblanc_kelly88
    Options
    Well apparently I'm late & you've already made the decision, but I would have said that you're face is beautiful, why hide it behind bangs? On the other hand, I completely agree with pleasing your man!
    haha no worries. I figured with that many votes for bangs...i guess my man and family are right....bangs!! haha. I dont do EVERYTHING when it comes to ME to please him, but i will do anything to make him happy :-)
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    If I could wear bangs the way that you can, I would!
    The bangs are very sassy and stylish and classy on you.
    Bangs!
    You could always grow them out later, for variety:)
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Must say I am liking the bangs on you. It is a flattering look to your face shape!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of bangs. Cut them now so you can grow them out in time for summer. Bangs in the summer = no bueno.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I like the bangs on you, too. I think wispier, softer bangs would be great.
  • marthathebear
    Options
    You are very cute with bangs. Whether or not to go blonde, I don't know.
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    do the bangs!!!
  • leblanc_kelly88
    Options
    You are very cute with bangs. Whether or not to go blonde, I don't know.
    haha I'm not going FULL BLONDE! nooo way. I'm going to add more highlights. The last person that did it wrong did a half *kitten* job and it makes me mad. So I need to get it fixed - but I want to add more to have like the top half blonde. lol