Will take my diet completely seriously, need friends.

Options
Hi, I'm a male who is tired of the tire around his midsection. A male who has decent muscle and that some may even find "hot" but I am SO sick of this friggin whack-*kitten* belly fat that hasn't gone awayand I know now I need to continually log my food in a very strict manner. I also need to STICK to a certain training program that is geared towards fat loss and not JUST muscle gain. I am looking for lots of friends of all different backgrounds, shapes, and sizes who want to join me on this continuous journey of fitness. I am also a newly NASM certified personal trainer who will be seeking employment in a gym very soon. Add me if you would like. :)

Replies

• ejosbourn
    ejosbourn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Although I have been working out (almost) my entire life...i've never seen any sort of definition in my midsection. UGH! Its so frustrating! I've really been trying to focus on my core strength and abs, but still...its so hard to see any results! I do planks as often as I can, and also try to do Ab Ripper X (from P90X) 3 times a week. I'm hoping with a step up in my "cardio workout", eventually I'll see SOMETHING!
    Needless to say, I share you frustrations!!
    Erin
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Although I have been working out (almost) my entire life...i've never seen any sort of definition in my midsection. UGH! Its so frustrating! I've really been trying to focus on my core strength and abs, but still...its so hard to see any results! I do planks as often as I can, and also try to do Ab Ripper X (from P90X) 3 times a week. I'm hoping with a step up in my "cardio workout", eventually I'll see SOMETHING!
    Erin

Hey Erin, my my experience, diet is all about the midsection. I have lost 7lbs and some of my midsection by eating better and little exercise. working out will only do so much, it's 80% diet.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Your training doesn't need to change much, if at all. You simply need to begin to reduce calories until you're in a deficit.
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Friend me bud I would be happy to give you the support you need. I am in the same bucket
  • absmonday
    Options
    Thanks y'all! ")
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Yep - add me - I will encourage you all you need, as long as you kick my a** when I need it too.
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    pretty much where I'm at too, I feel ya. Hoping another 10-15 pounds will do the trick.
  • absmonday
    Options
    Erin

Its all about diet when it comes to abs.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    apparently I need to keep switching up my diet. Because I'm tired of my Tire I've had my Entire life too.

its V e r y S l o w l y getting better

Good luck on the job search
    Feel free to add me
    Nancy
  • Durmaz14
    Durmaz14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi, i would like to have you as a friend, i will push u and u can push me, i am new on this site,, add me i dont know how to do..
  • HealthyWithStephanie
    Options
    Awesome congrats on the certification! Inspire other people to get in the best shape of their lives and create confidence.
    I am in need of some support too, entering a fitness competion in April and I know a meal plan is key. A blueprint for success!
    I get inspired from other people and their goals, let's make a plan and get the results we deserve!!!
  • JPG1313
    Options
    Anybody feel free to add me. Looking to get back into my college shape.
    On my second week on mfp
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Friend request sent.

*raises right hand* I do by solemnly swear to also be super duper serious and astonish you with my awesomeness and praise you for YOUR awesomeness.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish! I log a lot of food and exercise 5-6 days a week. I've only got a pound and a half left to lose - but it's been a real ***** to shave off that last bit! We can encourage each other!
  • absmonday
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Same here! My belly fat has got to go, for good :) Let's support each other!
  • absmonday
    Options
    For sure!
  • sarkazm
    sarkazm Posts: 104
    Options
    Always happy to give and recieve motivation...anyone can feel free to add me!
  • absmonday
    Options
    Same here! My belly fat has got to go, for good :) Let's support each other!

Belly be gone! lol
  • go3gurl2go1
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I love working out, but diet has always been hard for me to manage. Would love to have motivating friends that will help me deflate my tire too :)