Free fitness advice :)

Options
Hello!! I am a personal trainer and plan to use this to keep track of my clients :P I am new to the MyFitnessPal website, because I have been using a different Calorie Counter app, but the social community on this site is remarkable! I had to switch over. Hope you all have fun and please add me & ASK QUESTIONS because I would love to help you reach your goals!! :O)

Replies

• kwirky1
    Options
    Hi Kelly,
    Your pics were very impressive - good for you!!!
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    If you want to add an image into a thread post it's really quite simple. just type this code:

url of the image you want to include

Don't include any spaces :)
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Here is a post that has full details of how to post pictures here.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy

Welcome to MFP.
  • KellyAthleticsLLC
    KellyAthleticsLLC Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone I am going to try to upload but not sure if this makes sense to me. [img]C:\Users\Drew\Desktop\Kelly's Stuff\PT Business\Photos\Site Pics\Before + After pic 2.jpg/[/img][img][/img]
  • KellyAthleticsLLC
    Options
    NOPE didn't work ? imgC:\Users\Drew\Desktop\Kelly's Stuff\PT Business\Photos\Site Pics\Before + After pic 2.jpg/img
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone I am going to try to upload but not sure if this makes sense to me. [im g]C:\Users\Drew\Desktop\Kelly's Stuff\PT Business\Photos\Site Pics\Before + After pic 2.jpg/[im g]

You can't add it direct from your computer. You will have to upload the picture to somewhere like photobucket first.
  • BadAzzBea
    Options
    wow u look great.
  • KellyAthleticsLLC
    Options
    Attention friends... I am going to hold a Weight Loss Challenge online in 2 wks! I offer free online coaching to those who join my challenge and drink a meal replacement shake once a day. I personally have lost my last 20 pounds (total of 83lbs) by drinking my shakes once a day! Private message me for details. Best wishes for 2013 and beyond!!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Attention friends... I am going to hold a Weight Loss Challenge online in 2 wks! I offer free online coaching to those who join my challenge and drink a meal replacement shake once a day. I personally have lost my last 20 pounds (total of 83lbs) by drinking my shakes once a day! Private message me for details. Best wishes for 2013 and beyond!!

^^^^^ This Sounds like SPAM. Trying to get us to buy YOUR SHAKES, HMMMMMMM