Pregnancy and Calories

Options
2»

Replies

• Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just hit 17 weeks and was sick as a dog my first trimester as well. I had a doctors appointment last week and asked about this very topic. She told me to not start an exercise regimen now, especially not one like boot camp. Talk to your doctor before starting any type of fitness program while pregnant.
  • ImaFitMormon
    ImaFitMormon Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I didn't just start an exercise program. I did a marathon previous to getting pregnant. I'm more concerned with eating too much/little. I want a healthy baby and mommy. This is my 4th child.
  • ImaFitMormon
    Options
    I already have three kids and gained toooooo much weight so I'm just trying to be aware and maintain health and fitness. Good for baby and mommy.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I didn't just start an exercise program. I did a marathon previous to getting pregnant. I'm more concerned with eating too much/little. I want a healthy baby and mommy. This is my 4th child.

This is good to hear, but I figured it once I went and looked at your profile after commenting! Thanks for clarifying though! You should definitely be in good shape to keep exercising, but definitely eat the exercise calories if you can. The best way I know how to boost calories is take something that you eat already and add something to it...like little handful of nuts and craisins in my oatmeal!
  • ImaFitMormon
    Options
    Nuts are perfect! That's a healthy way to up the calories, thanks!