Can anyone recommend a good workout DVD?

Options
I am currently doing Jillian's 30 day shred and enjoying it, on Day 18/Level 2. I'm trying to plan my workout for January and I have been searching online for something similar to Jillian's maybe to do 3 or 4 times a week instead of every day.

Any recommendations will be welcome. I live in the UK so not accesible to some such as P90X which I have to looking at.

Looking forward to reading your replies. x

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    You can buy some of the Beachbody DVDS from the UK site. Others can be got from the USA site with international shipping. Exception is Les Mills Pump as that comes with the weights so they won't ship it.
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Well I'd say neither just go to the gym and have a routine when you get there, but I guess if you have to do a DVD go with P90X or Insanity
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 3 of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred...my plan is to alternate some of the levels after the 30 days until after New Year's then I am going to start on Ripped in 30.

I also have the Beachbody Slim in 6 set...might do some alternations of the last 2 workouts/abs to mix things up a bit if I'm getting bored.
  • laurenaphelps
    Options
    I'm on Level 3 of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred...my plan is to alternate some of the levels after the 30 days until after New Year's then I am going to start on Ripped in 30.

I also have the Beachbody Slim in 6 set...might do some alternations of the last 2 workouts/abs to mix things up a bit if I'm getting bored.

I'm a huge fan of INSANITY. Feel free to message me about it.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I'm selling Body Revolution( I'm in the UK). Pm me if you're interested.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Jillian has a whole set of different DVD's beside 30 DS. She even manages to make yoga into almost a full contact sport!
  • fitandhealthy42012
    Options
    Thank you guys lots of great ideas. Insanity looks really hard, I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.
  • magnolia_ah
    magnolia_ah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    The Butt Bible DVD workout :flowerforyou:
  • fitandhealthy42012
    Options
    [quote
    I'm selling Body Revolution( I'm in the UK). Pm me if you're interested.
    [/quote]

Thanks for your offer, I'll let you know if I decide to go with this one.
  • chrissilini
    chrissilini Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's Extreme Shed and Shred. I love it. Combo of cardio and a mix of body weight strength training and even some HIIT. Just need a set of hand weights.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30
    Jillian No more trouble zones
    Jillian Michael's Body Revolution
    Insanity
    P90X
    Turbo Jam / Turbo Fire
    Brazil Butt Lift
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred
  • batami
    Options
    I LOVE Dailyburn.com. It is only 10 dollars a month and there is such a wide variety of exercise videos.
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a DVD for some sort of kickboxing or such type of workout for beginners. any suggestions?
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Jillian's 30 day shred and enjoying it, on Day 18/Level 2. I'm trying to plan my workout for January and I have been searching online for something similar to Jillian's maybe to do 3 or 4 times a week instead of every day.

Any recommendations will be welcome. I live in the UK so not accesible to some such as P90X which I have to looking at.

Looking forward to reading your replies. x

Debbie Does Dallas..

I'm only kidding.
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Here's the link to a 10 minute px90 workout on youtube with Tony Horton.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OawJdCt6cMw

There are definitely others you could find for free on youtube:smile:

Jillian Michaels is on youtube for free All those 30DS, and others
  • socarofine
    Options
    I love Rodney Yee's yoga videos. The Power Yoga video, especially, is an incredible workout.
  • cHaRlIe0411
    cHaRlIe0411 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Any Jillian MIchaeals video. After a year of working out, I'm in a pretty good shape, but Jillian still kicks my butt! I did 30 day shred, 6-week 6 pack, her yoga dvd, and now I'm doing Body Revolution.
  • MaddiJoseph
    MaddiJoseph Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Definitely Jillian Michaels ripped in 30. That's all it take for her to kill ya. Harder than 30 des in my opinion! :)
  • Esmeralda007
    Options
    JNL Fusion!! It's a 60 day program but since i loved it so much I went ahead and started the 3rd month and I'm already in the last week!!! Great investment.