ANY INSANITY RESULTSSSS (females)?

Options
Hey everyone :)
I'm on my last week of Insanity and I'm pretty happy with the results but sometimes I feel like I didn't get good enough results after all that hard work. So can you ladies post your results, including height/weight

Thanks!

Replies

• Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I can not reply as I have a moral objection to the overuse of the letter 's'.

... and the fact that I'm not a woman :huh:
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    What do you mean you didn't get good results?

Your weight? Your inches? You fit test numbers???

I'm finishing in 4 days. I will let you know :)
  • jaimelynn01
    Options
    i sorta agree w you...im on my 3rd week of insanity. i have lost 2 lbs. i work my *kitten* off, and im actually starting to like it which is good. i noticed the other day that my arms are getting a bit more defined and i feel im getting a bit stronger during the workout, but there really is no scale victory yet. im going to try and push it extra hard and see if it makes a difference. im staying in my calorie goal and not eating my exercise cals either. any suggestions? will you do another round?
  • porscheparcher
    Options
    Girl get that Insanity! I hope you took before pics and measurements so that you can enter them for the chance to win some monayyyy :) Also, I hope you will enter them to get that free tshirt :)
  • casssssssiandra
    Options
    ^ Thank you, aha! :)

& I do take my measurements and when I do, I feel happy about it but sometimes I feel that I could have lost more if I pushed myself more, eat healthier etc..
  • casssssssiandra
    Options
    Sorry! You can if you want, I guess.. but I usually get more motivation if the results are from females
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    When I did insanity, I think I only lost four pounds. I became more fit and able to do exercises I never could before.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I didn't get the results I hoped for either. I build some leg and arm muscle, but not enough for anyone to notice. And I did it 6 days a week in exactly the order it said. My measurements and weight stayed the same; I was eating 2000 calories or less every day. I'm 5'3" and was at 135 lbs when I did Insanity. I'm now 126 by just doing my Pole dancing and strength training.
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :)
    I'm on my last week of Insanity and I'm pretty happy with the results but sometimes I feel like I didn't get good enough results after all that hard work. So can you ladies post your results, including height/weight

Thanks!
    I got good results with Insanity but not as good as I got from RevAbs. I lost about 25 pounds while I was doing Insanity (60 days) and went from Size 16 to Size 12 but after I started RevAbs I lost much more fat % and down to Size 8 in a month and a half almost into Size 6. The difference is that with RevAbs you do resistance with dumbells or resistance bands and Insanity is just a lot of cardio with no resistance other than your own body weight. Between the two I love RevAbs with Brett Hoebel who is a crazy Brazilian and so much fun!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!