Picture Challange

Options
There was a challange for us to post our before pictures. I saw that playinwfire posted hers. I posted my picture from Hell. Come on people lets get those pictures up and show who we will no longer be.

I found jmlane1981-she posted hers too.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    There was a challange for us to post our before pictures. I saw that playinwfire posted hers. I posted my picture from Hell. Come on people lets get those pictures up and show who we will no longer be.

I found jmlane1981-she posted hers too.
  • playinwfire
    Options
    Yeah Icandoit :grumble: someone dared me to do it!!!! thanks for your help:drinker: I will change it on the 21 of december:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    Options
    I am going to change mine for the Dec challenge. I am going to be brave and put my bathing suit on. That will for sure get my a*@ in gear.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Ok can icandoit, here is my picture at the end of August when I started, but it's not staying up long so look while can as I'm changing it back to the pic after losing 30 lbs.
  • icandoit
    Options
    kjllose
    Way to go. 30 pounds is awesome!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,042 Member
    Options
    no digital camera ......I 'll ask Santa.

cm
  • playinwfire
    Options
    Ok can icandoit, here is my picture at the end of August when I started, but it's not staying up long so look while can as I'm changing it back to the pic after losing 30 lbs.

Yesssss way to go!!!!
  • icandoit
    Options

cm
    Do you have a camera phone?? If you do take a picture, go to your local WalMart and have them put it on disk.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,042 Member
    Options

cm
    Do you have a camera phone?? If you do take a picture, go to your local WalMart and have them put it on disk.

nope....I do have a digital camera, but....I can't downoad a driver for Vista because the camera is old (2000). I have a web cam, it's hard to take full body shots with it, though!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Alright, I put up a picture of me from a year ago. Look at the size of those hips! :noway: I sure hope I don't look that big now. Surely the exercise has helped my hips shrink! UGH! I don't know how long I can keep this picture up!
  • icandoit
    Options
    Alright, I put up a picture of me from a year ago. Look at the size of those hips! :noway: I sure hope I don't look that big now. Surely the exercise has helped my hips shrink! UGH! I don't know how long I can keep this picture up!
    Way to go mechanicmom-welcome to the challange. Good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • tcanon
    Options
    This is my before picture.