Exhale- Core Fusion

Options
Has anyone found success with the core fusion program. I have the set and I love the exercises but I'm curious to see if anyone has noticed any long term results.

Thanks,
Michelle

Replies

• michellekathryn
    Options
    Anyone?? :)
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I tried for a short time when I found it on Hulu, it was ok. I thought it would be a good break from all the HIIT I'd been doing, but I kind of got frustrated with it, because I realized I actually liked HIIT.
  • Maiducali
    Options
    I started the 30day program and of course at 2 days I don't SEE any difference, but I do feel it. I think that you have to include a 1200-1800 calorie diet, depending on how much extra exercise you do, to see anything. After Week 1 Day 2, I think I'll notice results, but I need to get my diet under control along with more cardio. But if you do it 6 days a week along with 30-60 of cardio then it will be a great workout
  • Buhbee
    Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of core fusion. Like any barre / pilates style class, it does take time before you see results because its about strength within stillness while working the core. I agree with the last post that you do need to get a diet under control. If you have any questions about dvds you can send me a message. I have Arms and Abs, Thigh Sculpt, Pilates Plus, and Body Sculpt. After 2 weeks doing it, I was starting to notice results and my balance was so much better. Since its technically 50 minutes (Five 10 minute breakdowns), I highly recommend doing some sort of cardio if you have the time. Hope this helps!
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I don't know anything about the program, but if it involves eating less and moving more, I'm sure it will give some results just like any other form of eating less and moving more. Will it be the fastest? Maybe not.