runners

Options
how are you all doing??

have you all still been getting out in this cold weather? im out most days but my milage has sliped im only doing 2-3 miles a time now instead of 4-5. also my eating has got bad im blaming the time of year

has anyone got any sujestions on any good apps for running ones that tells you every mile how far youve done etc. i have endomono and it use to do that and tell me the time it took me per mile but for some reason it has stoped doing it and i found that really encouraging to do more,

please assist if you can

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Try Runkeeper.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    bump
  • turretwillow
    turretwillow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try Nike +
    That works pretty well and is free.
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I like Run Keeper as well. I use the free version
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    if you have an iphone or ipod nike + is good, however the calibration is sucky (i have to recalibrate it after every run - i run with my garmin gps).

run keeper is great, and you don't have to have it with you, you can map it out on your computer after your run. so that's a bonus.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I love the colder weather for running.

Runtastic is a pretty cool app
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I use Runmeter.. It keeps lots and lots of stats.
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I like mapmyrun - it's free, and it gives you an update as to how far you've gone, what your total time is, and your pace - default is per mile but you can change it to update you more or less depending on what you want.