New...again

Options
Hey everyone. Well I'm back again. I've been on here a couple of times and of course have fallen off the bandwagon, gained it all back and...here I am! I recently got married (well 6 months ago now lol) and have been with my husband for years. We are looking at the possibility of trying to start a family soon so I'm on clomid and metformin to try and kick start my ovulation. I would still like to try and lose any weight possible before possibly conceiving and even then staying on to keep track of my calories so I don't gain another 80 lbs! So, I am looking for any new friends that will help be my cheerleaders and also those that need a cheerleader! :)

Replies

• nikkijade13
    nikkijade13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Nikki :) I'm also new here(just joined today lol). Feel free to add me :)
  • tylercwells
    Options
    Welcome I'm new here as well!!
  • lkaoki
    lkaoki Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I joined back in April, but I gotta admit, I haven't really used this useful tool. i think it's giving me Weight Watchers PTSD! lolz.

Anyway, I'm looking for a few online friends too.

I hope you accept my friend request! :)

BTW, if any other posters want to add me as their friend, feel free to add me!

:)
  • feliciajonesmejia
    Options
    Hi there ~ nice to meet you! I am completely new to this site.. my friend kmekate introduced me to it and im looking forward to meeting more people in the same boat as me... the boat that wants to get smaller lol. I am too on metformin because of my type two diabetes and ugh hate the side effects! Good luck!
  • feliciajonesmejia
    Options
    Hi! im completely new to this too... am still learning to navigate this site! i havent dieted or watched anything i ate or did for quite awhile.. i had pretty much completely given up. but a wonderful friend who juust lost 100 pounds herself told me about this site and i thought i would give it a try!