Looking for some friends to help me stay motivated

Options
Hi I've been on this for a few days now and would like to find some friends who can keep me motivated, especially over Christmas. Thanks

Replies

• Kat5688
    Kat5688 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend. Most of my friends here don't log in frequently or aren't as supportive as they used to be, so I'm in need of some support as well!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Feel free do add me.
  • josiahsee
    Options
    Hi! :) I'm also new here. :)
  • raqalex
    raqalex Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Same here guys! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Stephsnew
    Stephsnew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am New to myfitnessapl and could use added support. Feel free to add me.

I have a Walking Buddy here at walk, who is also Great support for me.

I understand how support is needed. Merry Christmas to you and to all.
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm here and log daily and try to motivate and support all my MFP pals! My diary is open. Feel free to add me! :)
  • parkerxx20
    Options
    I need new friends aswell i need help with understanding fitness
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • kyrious87
    kyrious87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I log on just about everyday and will def try to help motivate. Feel free to add me. =]
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily - feel free to add me :)
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me! :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to send me a friend request. I've been on here for nearly a couple of years now. Very very motivated right now to drop the last 20-25lbs I have to go. Best wishes to you!
  • kay88
    kay88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone who has a positive outlook is more than welcome to add me! I am at the very beginning of my journey and would love support and I love to give support!
  • LadiBecca
    Options
    Hi im becca i joined not to long ago because me best friend introduced it to me. shes the only friend ive got right now, i know that sounds a lil sad right now and im not meaning too, but feel free to add me :D
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'm positive and supportive, and I log in almost everyday :)

Good luck!

xx
    Ginny, 24.
  • Clieske70
    Options
    I unfortunately gained 1.5 lbs. My BMI went down though so I was told by the nurse that I am losing, but the weight gain was from water. I would love to get some support too. This is harder than I thought. I remember when I was younger and all I had to do is sneeze to lose 5 lbs. Wow, how things change. I am there with you. I will be there for support too.
  • Clieske70
    Options
    Ladi,

I understand how you feel. I moved to Ocala, Florida, left all my friends behind and now only have one person I can truley call my friend. Not too many people here make relationships like that anymore. Too busy or something.
  • amandasierweyant
    Options
    Hey... I'm new... only been on here 5 days but I'm determined to lose this weight and change my life... anyone who's doing the same or has and can offer support or encouragement feel free to add me please...i feel together we can achieve our goals... good luck!! :)
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • MarisolW7
    Options
    I'm new as well, feel free to add me as I could use motivation over the holidays as well. :D