Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge!

ajreinecke
ajreinecke Posts: 7
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I have a blog and in April I'm inviting everyone to participate in a Health & Fitness Challenge! Go to www.liteandfit.blogspot.com to get the info if you are interested!!!

Replies

• Vonne
    Vonne Posts: 33
    Count me in!! :flowerforyou:
    I'm going to have a really hard time with the water part! :ohwell: I'm not a fan of so much water...I will try.
  • SableGrey
    SableGrey Posts: 21
    I'm in...sounds fun!
  • SableGrey
    Yesterday (April 1)
    :
    Cardio: 30 mins walking outdoors,60 mins on treadmill, 30 mins on strength training.

Water: 6 glasses

Fruits & Veggies: 2 glasses of V8 Fusion Strawberry Banana (that's 2 servings of fruits and vegetables per glass), steamed broccoli

I bought the vitamins yesterday, started taking them today. I got Women's One A Day multivitamin and Nature's Bounty Omega3+D3

The biggest challenge for me is the water. I bought some Crystal Lite...I'll see if that helps me to drink more water.
  • Vonne
    Vonne Posts: 33
    April 1

Workout: 60 min Body Pump

Water: 9 glasses

F&V: spinach salad, raw carrots/broc/cucumber, strawberries
  • SableGrey
    Okay...it's Monday...April 5th
    I did my 120 mins of exercise, drank at least 10 glasses of water, took my multivitamin and omega3, and got my 5 servings of fruits and veggies. YAY!

And at the end of the day, I have 1000 extra calories.
This discussion has been closed.