Hello--First Visit to the Site

SassyV
SassyV Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Just getting started and looking forward to the journey.:wink:

Replies

• Good luck! It's an awesome and helpful site:)
  • Hi, I'm about your age and just starting myself (with almost twice as much to lose). I really like this site so far. --Lina
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    welcome. this is a great site with a lot of useful tools and tons of really nice people.
  • DAKTHREE
    DAKTHREE Posts: 52
    Glad to see you here:) I'm your age also and find this site motivating and easy to use with lots of nice people for support:) Good luck!!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Welcome. There is so much motivation here. I'm doing things I never thought I'd do a year ago. I'm running 3 times a week and I've started a 100 push up challenge. I felt so old before I began this and now I'm feeling all young and full of energy. It is life changing if you'll just give yourself over to the process and continue to challenge yourself.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Welcome, this is a great site.
  • taser
    taser Posts: 2
    Hello to all my fellow dieters! This is the first time I have done anything like this. I figure I have tried many other things so why not give this a try. Lets here it for the iPhone which is where I found this site. There are some really neat people on this board going through the same thing I’m. I'm just taking it one day at a time and what will be will be. I have the best mind set for losing weight that I have ever had! Good luck to us all. I hope to talk to more of you.
This discussion has been closed.