Financial Advisor

Options
leblanc_kelly88
leblanc_kelly88 Posts: 68 Member
edited June 2023 in Chit-Chat
Does anyone know any good programs online or if excel has a spreadsheet for financial advise. I have bills up the wazoo and desperately need to start saving. But I can never find myself saving.... My goal is to get my 2 credit cards paid off by summer of next year but....

I know there are some work sheets to show you your spending but I'm wondering if there's something out there to help show me how much money needs to be put where in order the be able to save and pay of my (ridiculous) debt.

Replies

• WolfPackFan13
    WolfPackFan13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Try mint.com

I've been using it for about a year. It really helps put all your bills into prospective and see what you are spending your money on.
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Mint is great but if you're really wanting to get out of debt and start saving try reading a book by Dave Ramsey he's program is amazing
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Another great book is Making The Most of Your Money, by Jane Bryant Quinn. It has sound advice for a broad range of financial issues.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I would recommend asking for advice on a website that is finance related. One of my favorites is

http://www.getrichslowly.org

I will tell you that you aren't likely to find many Dave Ramsey fans.
This discussion has been closed.