New Member - Over 50

Options
I know i need a support group. Any tips on nutrition and exercise would be helpful in reaching my goal on weight loss. Thanks!!

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    The support here is great.Open your food diary and finish your profile so friends can see who you are and what your eating.Try to get some form of exercise every day.Water, water, water! Make small changes at first.Read the posts and blogs.Ignore rude or hateful members!
  • suchard007
    Options
    Log EVERYTHING you eat - even if you're over your allowance and least you KNOW! Look at Horizon programme - Eat, Fast and Live Longer (still on UTube). It gave me added inspiration and is actually very easy (after the initial few days). It's amazing how few calories there are in a large bowl of homemade vegetable soup - so get peeling those veg and making soups for yourself. They're filling, wholesome and part of your 5 a day!. Same with fruit salads. Logging your food will soon give you an idea of what's right for you - good luck. Don't be hard on yourself over Christmas though - you can always start anew in the New Year. Best of luck. :smile:
  • MS_AVA
    Options
    I just started on the plan Monday. I know it's a step by step process and my children have really been a great inspiration for me. They have been excercising and walking with me. I'm trying to lose to look awesome for my 25th wedding anniversary in June. I would like to encourage each and every one of us.... WE CAN DO IT!!!!.....For our health, to live long healthy lives, and most of all ...do it for YOU. Have a blessed day everyone and feel free to add me as a friend, i will have my picture on here by this weekend.:smile: