Down 29 lbs - before/after pic

Options
julesxo
julesxo Posts: 422 Member
This weight loss is from exactly 8 months.

It may sound like a long time to some of you, but after having my second baby, the weight loss has been very difficult. But, I am proud to say I am 8 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight. My body fat percentage when from 36% to 26% and I now fall under the "fit" category for women my age. I hope to get to "athletic" next.

I tried something different instead of my usual cardio on my treadmill. I did 30 day shred, tabata interval training and ripped in 30. I am hoping to do ripped in 30 again.

20-30 minute work out 5-6 days a week, 1200-1500 calories a day. I have 15 lbs more to lose before I am at my goal.

271176_620825835800_571830868_n.jpg

Replies

• PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look great! I've been with MFP for about 8.5 months and down 27 lbs. So I'm close to the same weight loss rate as you!!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great :smile:
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing wonderfully. Don't feel bad, it has taken me a year to lose 30 pounds. Everyone loses weight at a different pace. Keep up your hard work!
  • TigvaDraga
    TigvaDraga Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job! I really need to do some research on HIIT and Shred, I have no idea what either are and it seems like a lot of my friends list does either/or/both and have had fantastic results. I too have been on here for about 8-10 months and only really consistent the last 4, I've lost 26 pounds. I should have taken before and after pictures...I have gone from a size 12 to a size 8, my goal is for a size 6 ;)
  • xCarbJunkiex
    xCarbJunkiex Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! & you should definitely be proud of yourself, keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • futurestarz
    Options
    awesome! I am only down 17.5 in 6 months. It's all about lifestyle change.

You look great!
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That's great! They say the slower you lose weight, the more likely you are to keep it off, because it has become more of a lifestyle change and there's no downside to that!
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for sharing your success and inspiring us all.
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    great work!!
  • AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!!!! :)
  • bren998
    bren998 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    Feels good.:)
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
    And remember, you also gained a beautiful baby! Big accomplishment!
  • mymelly
    Options
    That is so wonderful!! Go you!! Yes it took time but that time would pass anyway and yesterday's work is today's victory!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!