Need Friends and started a blog on MyFitnessPal

Options
Hey everyone, some may have seen me posted on here in different forums, like fitness/health and the nutrition forums. Currently looking for more friends to stay motivated and also I have created a blog on here so people can also follow, it'll be more in-depth than what I already post on my newsfeed! Stay voted, dream heavy! well not literally :p

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/stanluoser <--my blog link.

Today is my first day posting, thanks to Iknewyouweretrouble for inspiring me to blog for the first time in my life lol.

Replies

• teabunny64
    teabunny64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello, i am atruggling to stay on track. i am slowly, and i mean slowly getting back on track. i enjoy working out in the gym, just hate going there. sometimes i am going to the gym, and not eating right. or i am eating right and not going to the gym. so hear i am trying this again. maybe strangers will give me the extra support that i need to stay on track. my husband loves me and my body, so he really finds it hard to help me stay on track. :happy: :love: so i am looking for friends. thank you for adding this blog. i am new to blogging. so i will ask qurstions along the way. be patient with me.
  • stanluoser
    Options
    Try not to worry about others at the gym. You're going to the gym for yourself not for others. Most of the time people at the gym are too busy focusing on themselves and pumping themselves up before their lifts. Concentrate on your goals and you'll achieve them!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    Yayy :o)
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I am all abouy staying positive through the weight loss journey!!
  • MadPanda75
    MadPanda75 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well!!!
  • Lex_Boogie
    Options
    Fee free to add me and happy blogging!
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you as a friend! :)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... I love giving and getting advice and I have had some pretty good success so far and my food diary is open to friends... 112 pounds in just less than six months... Got 100 left to go!
  • Mal76137
    Mal76137 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am a professional blogger. I work for a fitness website. :)