30 Day Shred results?

Options
I'm currently doing Level 1 Day 6 of 30 Day Shred and Level 1 Day 4 of 6 Week Six Pack TWICE a day except for Sundays. I weigh 113 lbs (51.2kg) and I'm am pear shaped which means I'm big in the hips and thighs. I'm losing motivation as I don't see a difference in my body and my weight is still the same so I need some inspirationnnn.

Replies

• dorothyadams7568
    Options
    I had done thirty day shred, then started ripped in 30 (then I ripped my lowback due to a compressed vertibrae I already had). My thighs got really big and swollen looking from doing this workout. Also my butt shriveled and my abs got very wide, smaller but wide, causing a very straight thick shape from my middle down. I like an hourglass so I have stopped doing this workout. (also can't do it with my back problem). I now do some light weights on the upper body. Run on the mini trampoline. Do ab work. I have found in just a week or 2 that my shape is getting better. smaller narrower abs, smaller thighs. Any one else have an issue?
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Since you like JM workouts try her Killer Buns and Thighs. I did RI30 and it was good too, but I saw more results with measurements in my hips and thighs when doing the Killer Buns and Thighs. There are 3 levels and all are great. I do them in conjunction with the 6W6P workouts.
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Maybe some patience? Based on your post you are small (113 lbs) and you have been only doing it for 6 days. The closer you are to your goal, the harder it is to change and see changes. If i understand your post, you are doing both twice a day? That is 2 hours of exercise each day. Doing the DVDs more frequently won't make it go faster. Personally, I'd also start to hate the DVDs in a really short time.

I would make some goals that are not related to your weight so you can see progress ( like number of push ups).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!