Here we go.......... Lets try again !!!!

Options
Hey everyone. So Im back, and looking to add a few more supportive friends on here. Sad news, I lost my job two weeks ago and it really bites just right before Christmas. I was slowly losing a pound a week working but since then in the last two weeks ive gained quit a bit :( Please send me a request if you have room for one more friend :)

Replies

• Luvs_Rage_Phish
    Luvs_Rage_Phish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good for you for getting back on the wagon! I'm sorry to hear about your job. But that makes your getting back on track all that much more impressive. I wish you the best of luck! I'm trying MFP (for real) for the first time now that I've reached a new high in my weight gain.
  • chasfound
    chasfound Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I have just started this about a week or so ago. I have 83 lbs to lose before I am at goal, but my ultimate goal I have 110 to lose. That will put me at the top of the chart for my "ideal weight" for my height. After that if I lose that is great! If I maintain that is great too! Quitting is not a option for me. I am tired of starting things and not finishing them. and When I complete this I know I will be able to do anything I set my mind to!
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I know what that is like. My job put me on call until after Christmas after I got back from my vacation about two weeks ago. And since my vacation, I got off my schedule with my work outs and eating. And am trying to get back on track as well.
    I'm here for support if you need it. :)
  • Kelly0572
    Kelly0572 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for the motivation and support !!!! I sent you a friends request and look forward to getting to know all of you.. I agree quitting isn't an option anymore. I read your profile cjsgirl and it really made me think. like most i have been procrastinating and I want to do this for myself. Sorry horse whisper that they switched your schedule around that's no good. I know being thrown off routine is hard. My job that i lost was a hotel housekeeping. Even thou not the best job in the world it was a job and let me tell you I kept busy and very active. Now I off work and most of the day around my small 1brd apartment, blahhh.
  • oneblumsy
    oneblumsy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ouch! Good luck with the job situation. I'm just getting started with the logging and weight lose. Be glad to be your friend and we can help each other.
  • Kelly0572
    Kelly0572 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sounds great and thanks :)