wazzup?

Options
ok, well, obviously i'm bored at work lol. just saying hi to the mfp world.... :wink:

Replies

• Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    OMG my day is dragging at work also.....ugh
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    lol, ISN'T IT?!!! i know its late.. but may as well... tryna do some online shopping for my kids for xmas... not doing anything big... but they want $$ gifts they're NOT gonna get... just aint gonna happen, but they're so hard to shop for BECAUSE they want video games/ etc :grumble:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Oh i know....I have three little cousins I shop for.....the one asked for money pfffft yeah ok
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    yeah, my kids are 11 & 8... why dont they want barbies n cars? smh.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    My lil counsins, who call me aunt cindy.....are 14 (almost 15), 12, and 8.......the older one wants jordans and money....the middle one asked for books and video games, and actually the little one was easy he wanted a miami heat shirt LOL.....but the video games they asked for are $70 a piece...smh
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    smh & no way that'd happen. jordans & $70 games, sheesh! kids see too much lol
  • Cindym82
    Options
    God work is dead and boring today....
  • nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Whats up yall! at work bored also, ugh this day needs to be over already! :yawn:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Tell me about it.....2.5hrs and I can leave, thank god
  • nikki2001
    Options
    Tell me about it.....2.5hrs and I can leave, thank god

Lucky u, about 5 more hours for me! :sad:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I got here at 6:30am though :sad: LOL Do you work on monday?
  • nikki2001
    Options

I work 730a-4pm (CST) and yes I work on Monday 730am-12pm.....what about you?
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My day has been dragging also. I have about 1/2 hour left then I am off for 5 days. Can't wait to start the mini vacation.
  • Cindym82
    Options

I work 730a-4pm (CST) and yes I work on Monday 730am-12pm.....what about you?

I usually work 7a-3p but today went in at 6:30a b/c of the weather. Yeah I work monday 7a-3p
  • Cindym82
    Options
    My day has been dragging also. I have about 1/2 hour left then I am off for 5 days. Can't wait to start the mini vacation.

JEALOUS! Enjoy :drinker:
  • KrD265
    KrD265 Posts: 22
    Options
    Maybe its dragging because this was suppose to be the last day, ever. Christmas break in an hour and half!
  • talozie
    Options
    I am so jealous, I work all day today and Monday...:-(