Luna Protein Bars= yum!

Options
I just opened up my new Luna Protein Bar in Cookie Dough, and I am super happy! They are delicious. 180 cals, 12g protein, 3g fiber. Yum-O!

Replies

• jenlhugg
    jenlhugg Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I eat a Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna Bar for breakfast EVERY morning. I have never had the cookie dough though.
  • sailyogi
    sailyogi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just had their Toasted Nuts N Cranberry. Yum! Think that's my favorite. Peanut Butter Cookie is 2nd.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Smores is my number one regular bar. But this kind is new! It's smaller and covered in chocolate. Supposedly has more protein than a regular Luna...
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Love them!

I think they taste like girl scout cookies! The peppermint one and lemon one are my fave!

Gotta try this cookie dough though yummmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Candiceg13
    Candiceg13 Posts: 218
    Options
    They are my meal replacements when I am in a rush...

I also really like the South Beach cereal bars - 140 cal, 5g fat, 3g fiber, 8g protein...nice midday snack I like PB the best!
  • taylorfriedchicken
    taylorfriedchicken Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Smores is my number one regular bar. But this kind is new! It's smaller and covered in chocolate. Supposedly has more protein than a regular Luna...

I know which ones you're talking about, they also come in peanut butter (yum) and I think like dark chocolate raspberry or cranberry but I never tried that one.

Lunas are amazing. Had the peanut butter cookie for one of my lunches today and I gotta say that for TOM, the caramel nut brownie does the job!
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    These are the best - Target usually has the best prices,btw.

I not only mix up the carmel nut brownie and the peppermint stick, i buy the packs of the 3 flavors of the small 100 calorie bars, and throw them in my work bag to have as a snack when i am hungry, much more filling than a regular 100 calorie treat. These come in white choco macadamia nut, lemon, carmel nut brownie, PB cookie, and smores.
  • semperfiwife
    Options
    My favorite is the chocolate raspberry!!