So anyone in their early 20s or younger?

Options
Hey everyone. I just joined and need some motivation. I would love to make some friends on here that are around my age, I'm 19. So anyone wanna start up a group with me?? :tongue:

Replies

• mebras3775
    Options
    I do. I am 22. I just moved from Raytown. I live in Belton now.
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'd be in :D I'm 17.
  • bexlynam
    bexlynam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im 19 :) add me i need the motivation! i only started today :(
  • garagesalegoddess08
    Options
    im 26 but i am new to this as well, i have the iphone app which makes it way easier.
  • smiliegrl09
    Options
    Awesome guys! :) Now I'm excited. Whats everyones goal weights/current weights and such?

Mine:
    CW:187
    GW:165
  • costil83
    costil83 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm 26. I don't know if that's early 20's still, I didn't even notice getting closer to 30, lol
  • smiliegrl09
    Options
    mebras3775: wow your close! I didn't really expect to meet anyone that close. :)

costil83: lol. You can join! lol. Your still young! I just was only noticing people on here around 40+.... it kinda depressed me.
  • mellers
    mellers Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 24, I really haven't found a group on here...I'd love to join this one :)
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22, and I live in Lawrence, KS.. not too far from you! I haven't really found a "group" either. I'd love to join~!
  • bexlynam
    bexlynam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    so how do i go about startin to loose wait, ive cut out all the crap, no sweets, chocolate, bread.. starting to exercise more :) i'd like to think im on the way :)
  • smiliegrl09
    Options
    xXLoleeXx: Sounds like a good start to me. I actually haven't even cut out the crap yet. I'm broke, so no money to go buy new food. But I get paid in a week so then I'll be able to get some good food. Until then I'll just have to deal with it..

Kimberly and Mellers: Welcome! :) So far this seems like its going to be a great group.
  • mellers
    mellers Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks :) this does look like its going to be a great group... I'll share my weights with you guys
    Jan SW 228
    CW 193
    GW 160

I don't know if anyone is interested but I started following south beach and it has given me a great jump start. I'll post the link

http://www.southbeach-diet-plan.com/shoppinglist_p1.htm
  • dixiegal2484
    dixiegal2484 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    hello i am 25 and would love to join. any of you can add me as a friend.
    SW 5/09:240
    CW:229
    GW:135
    i still eat junk some times but i try watch how much i eat of it. all about portions!! so what are we going to be doing in this group? any kind of challenges?
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Hi I am 25 also! I would love to join too.
    SW:228.6
    CW:197
    GW:133

I have cut out probably 90% of the processed foods I used to eat.

Smiliegrl: It took me awhile to get to a point that I could cut out the junk. I couldn't afford to throw away most of my groceries and start over so I just ate the right portion size of what I had and as I had to replace stuff I just replaced it with healthy stuff. Good luck with cutting the junk.
  • mlove1307
    mlove1307 Posts: 151
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 21 and live in Southern California. :] I would love to join this young 20's group!!

SW: 270 (Jan 2007)
    CW: 188
    GW: 165
  • smiliegrl09
    Options
    mellers: I'll have to check that out. Thanks. :)

dixiegal: Idk... we probably will.. I'm up for a good challenge.. I think they will keep me motivated.
  • ash2006
    ash2006 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 and I just joined this website a few days ago. A friend of mine told me about it. I have never stuck to any diet before so hopefully this time will be different.
  • awyler
    awyler Posts: 78
    Options
    im 23 and this group sounds great! :happy:
  • bubbleblower16
    Options
    Hi I just started today and im interested!!! im 17 btw ;P
  • myohmy2419
    myohmy2419 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, I've been on this site and creeping on these boards for exactly 3 weeks now, just decided it was time to post for real :-). So far lost 5 pounds here, 9 pounds overall and lots of inches. I'm 18, add me!