Anytime Fitness

Nlongenecker
Nlongenecker Posts: 765
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Is anyone here a member of Anytime Fitness? If so, what are your thoughts. I'm thinking of joining.

Replies

• susanedb
    susanedb Posts: 1 Member
    Yes I am a member and a trainer at an Anytime Fitness. It's a great community gym to be a part of.
  • wannbAhottie
    wannbAhottie Posts: 63 Member
    Anytime fitness is the only gym in the little town I live in and I'm thinking about joining my only hold back is, is how to use the weight's. I carry all my weight up top and don't know what to do(with the machines) to target that area... I know it sounds crazy! So, if any body has any ideas on what to do when I get there, please let me know.
    I don't know if your anytime fitness ran a spring special but the one in my town did and it seems to be a purty good deal. It's over now but they told me that I could still get the deal!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    I would be careful, google other peoples stories.

I'm not saying all are good or bad, last year(before MFP) I thought of joining and I read up about other peoples reviews on the internet.

Just make sure you know what your signing.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Anytime fitness is the only gym in the little town I live in and I'm thinking about joining my only hold back is, is how to use the weight's. I carry all my weight up top and don't know what to do(with the machines) to target that area... I know it sounds crazy! So, if any body has any ideas on what to do when I get there, please let me know.
    I don't know if your anytime fitness ran a spring special but the one in my town did and it seems to be a purty good deal. It's over now but they told me that I could still get the deal!

First of all I like that you say purty :laugh: I don't know about anytime fitness but there should be someone there at some point that can walk you through how to use the machines, that is pretty standard in the gym world. If they don't have someone that can teach you what to do on the machines and give you an idea what you want to do then I would avoid using that facility.
This discussion has been closed.