Starting p90 after a round of 10 min trainer

Options
Hello guy and gals first post on mfp. Today I started my 90 days of p90 now I just finished 30 days of 10 min trainer on the accelerated results calender. I must say the first sculpt 1-2 was nothing compared to my 10 trainer exercise. I don't know if its that my fitness level has increased to where this is not enough but I'm gonna stick to it and hope for great results. I also have p90x which I'm going to tackle after these 90 days are up then on to insanity. I thought about doing that one first but after watching the video I knew I need more training before I even attempted insanity, but wish me luck hopefully p90 will get harder as time passes and will help me tone up a lot.

Replies

• taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Awesome that you have quite the library of Beachbody programs. P90X and Insanity are 2 of my favorite...well, them and ChaLEAN Extreme, Brazil Butt Lift and, ok, all are great. Best of luck and be sure to keep us posted.
  • frankjack
    frankjack Posts: 18
    Options
    Just got done with day 12 and still going strong :)
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!!! You will do great. Nothing like the feeling of accomplishment!
  • frankjack
    Options
    Haven't posted in a while but still going strong today will be day 33 sculpt 3-4 :)
  • frankjack
    Options
    Day 40 done almost half way done :)
  • tnallen
    tnallen Posts: 7
    Options
    Have you noticed a difference since this is day 40? I am on day 12!
  • frankjack
    Options
    Yes Iv'e notice a huge difference in my arms and shoulders, and my quads are beginning to show a lot more definition. My back is also starting to get more muscle here are some pics

day 10 back pic

day10backpic1.jpg

and day 37 back pic

IMG00208.jpg
  • frankjack
    Options
    Day 45 done half way there :)
  • frankjack
    Options
    day 50 done :)
  • jenniferyeatts
    jenniferyeatts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm on day 9 and can tell I'm getting stronger and more flexible each day. What size weights did you start with and what weight are you up to now when you do sculpt?
  • frankjack
    Options
    Actually I don't use free weights I'm using the beachbody extreme b-line bands. My first week I was using the red band which is the 30 pound equivalent iirc. Now I use the green band which is the 40 pound band. I really like the bands and I can tell I'm getting a lot stronger using them also, but good luck with your 90 days and keep pressing play :)
  • jenniferyeatts
    jenniferyeatts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You too! You're looking great!
  • frankjack
    Options
    DAY 87 done 3 more to go :) Will be starting p90x on monday the 21st