Hello! :D

Options
Hello! My name is Skyler. I have been overweight/obese my whole life, and it is time for a change. I weighed in at around 225 pounds before going away to college, and after my first semester I now weigh 252 pounds. I never thought that I would make it to 250 pounds, and I now realize that unless I make some permanent changes, I will keep gaining. I rely on food to deal with my emotions, and that is the main behavior that I want to learn to correct over the next few months or years, however long it takes.

My goals are to lose a grand total of seventy pounds and wind up maintaining my weight at around 180 pounds. I want to build muscle and gain energy so that I'm not winded simply by walking up a flight of stairs.

I am slowly coming into myself and developing into the person I always knew I was but who I was too scared to be. Weight loss goes hand in hand with my current journey. Luckily, I have the support of my amazing fiancée, Gabrielle, who I have been with for four years and who I will be marrying in another two. I want to be looking my very best at our wedding, and that is something that really motivates me.

Please feel free to add me as a friend if we have similar goals! Thank you, and good luck on your journey!

Replies