JENNIFER HUDSON LOOKS AMAZING!!

Options
pannellkat
pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
Check her out. She has come a long way but only in a few short months. It is rumored that she is 5'9 and 140-145 lbs now but she doesn't look 145 lbs for someone of her height. Either way, she looks great!! An inspiration!

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/jennifer-hudson-credits-weight-watchers-and-more-for-slim-down/368?nc

Replies

• enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    WOW!! She looks amazing...and totally different. If her name wasnt with the pic I wouldnt of known it was her :-)

Erin
  • Candyrot89
    Options
    I know I saw her when I got online! GO her! Probably helps to have a top notch personal trainer..but hey..if you got the funds more power to her!
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! AMAZING!
  • ideretic
    ideretic Posts: 38
    Options
    I read that she lost around 50 lbs in few months ... I don't know if it's true or whatever but she looks amazing... however I think if we "not celebrity" people could have personal trainer on a daily basis it would not be so hard to drop few sizes in few months :-)! but anyway, I love her and she looks really amazing!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I think she looks amazing. Even if she has a personal trainer, she has to have the willpower to eat right and take care of herself. She is a great rolemodel for all of us. She looks FABULOUS!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Wow-- good for her. Yes, she has the benefit of a trainer, and all that her money can provide-- but she still has to want it bad enough. Look at Rosie, RoseAnne Barr, Oprah, Kirstie Alley-- lots of celebs can afford it, but don't do it.

Hats off to Ms. Hudson-- she looks wonderful.
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I could loose 50 pounds in a few months if i had someone monitoring my food every second and have a personal trainer!! for sure
  • tipusnr
    tipusnr Posts: 572
    Options
    I liked the part where she is quoted as saying that it wasn't a diet - it was a lifestyle change!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I was just reading this on yahoo. She really does look great. I think Ruben lost 100 pounds. I'm not sure how much Mandisa lost but she was doing really well also.
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    I've always thought Jennifer Hudson was beautiful, but now she is absolutely stunning. I recall seeing her holiday special last year, and while she was thinner than in Dream Girls, she definitely wasn't anywhere near as slim as she is now. She really is simply gorgeous and her skin is incredible.

I love the way her stylist dressed her here, too. The pants show off her shapely legs, but the length of the shirt and jacket tailored to appear hourglass, conceal any areas she may still be uncomfortable with in her midsection. She's wearing a more appropriate bra that doesn't have her busting out at the top of her shirt. The longer hair is definitely an improvement as it lengthens her whole look, and the bangs make her face appear less round. Even the matte eyeshadow is better because it doesn't reflect the light, which would make that area of her face appear wider.

And look, she learned how to stand! One foot forward, elbows away from the body, weight on the back foot and drop your shoulders! LOL
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    She looks great! It doesn't matter to me if she used a personal trainer as well as Weight Watchers. What ever works.
  • natspoiledbrat
    Options
    She looks so good............I don't really like the hair, but wow her body looks amazing................
  • JessicaFB
    JessicaFB Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    She's always been a beautiful girl, but now she really looks happy!! I can see the sparkle in her eyes :)
  • bbblue92
    bbblue92 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Gorgeous!!!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Yeah I saw this and was stunned! She looks amazing....I want to weigh 145....but I know I won't look like her because I am 5'2" arrrgggh! But this is super motivation! I bet it was those tabloid pix that made her want to change because they were horrid!
  • empiremom
    empiremom Posts: 52
    Options
    just remember SHE HAD TO DO IT!

with or without a personal trainer...she was still responsible for everything in her mouth.

you can do it too without one!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Holy cow she looks good! I hope she doesn't want to lose any more. She's perfect just the way she is. 140 pounds isn't very much for someone who's 5'9. She's curvy and looks fantastic. She doesn't need to go for the stick figure look.
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    According to news reports, she will be the official spokesperson for Weight Watchers.....
  • avedon
    avedon Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    She's always been beautiful but wow she looks incredible and I love her new style.

I'm so jealous of her perfect skin though - she has always looked so radiant.
    Yay for her!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    It's only been a few months for me & I've lost nearly 50 lbs. 10 lbs a month when you're 200+ is not hard. I am my own personal trainer. I make myself accountable for showing up to the gym on time and eating the right food. I think my personal trainer is a whole lot tougher on me than one I'd give cash to, and my personal trainer doesn't come cheaply either! ;)

Hud looks awesome, btw!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!