Time to start logging.

Options
Started keto and exercising in November. Decided I wanted to keep better track of what I ate and how much I was exercising. Hopefully, seeing my progress here will be a good reminder down the road as to why to stick with it.

Replies

• whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    also what ive noticed is if im going to eat somethingi logg on and put it in once i see how many calories it has or carbs i choose abetter snack it makes u think twice about alot of stuff u would normally eat. good luck!
  • LindseyWPFC
    Options
    Started keto and exercising in November. Decided I wanted to keep better track of what I ate and how much I was exercising. Hopefully, seeing my progress here will be a good reminder down the road as to why to stick with it.

how do i make a post like this?
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

how do i make a post like this?

Click on [Introduce Yourself] Then [New Topic] Then start writing...
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Logging really helps me a lot. I know when I see how much it is going to "cost" me, I either make a better a choice, or I plan around it better. Good luck :smile:
  • thelostone3
    Options
    Yeah, I noticed today when I was logging what I was planning for dinner that I was way short on protein so I bumped from one 5 oz can of tuna to 2. Handy stuff.