Birthday Before & After

Options
dp1228
dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
I finally found the dress I want to wear for my birthday next week and I was so excited about it I had to take pictures. Two years ago, the kick in the butt that finally got me to start losing weight were my 22nd birthday pictures. I planned a trip to AC with my best friends and I wanted to look nice so I could take pictures that I would like. Well, when I finally saw the pics online I was mortified and untagged myself from all of them and at that point I realized enough was enough. Now, 88 pounds later, I'm about to turn 24 and I know that this time around I'm going to love my birthday pictures :) I couldn't as for a better birthday present to myself!

I took pics in the dressing room and I did a side by side of my 22nd birthday (yes, I know I'm wearing black in both sets of pictures LOL. i seem to gravitate towards it!). I still really can't believe the difference. Even though I still have a little tummy I know that will be gone by this time next year too!

birthdaybeforeafter.jpg

birthdaybeforeafter2.jpg

Replies

• Strivingforhealth12
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations on a great job! And Happy Birthday!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    Girl! You better WORK!!!! Amazing job!!!! So very proud of you!!! Enjoy your birthday! What a great present!!!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    Great self birthday gift!
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    wow you look great. good job
  • Waszo
    Waszo Posts: 41
    Options
    Holy Mollee!! Great job. nice legs.
  • Ginnyesq
    Ginnyesq Posts: 109
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. Great job!
  • kenziestx
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! WTG! great job...
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    you look itty bitty, congrats!
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! WAY TO GO!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! NICE WORK!!!
    I finally found the dress I want to wear for my birthday next week and I was so excited about it I had to take pictures. Two years ago, the kick in the butt that finally got me to start losing weight were my 22nd birthday pictures. I planned a trip to AC with my best friends and I wanted to look nice so I could take pictures that I would like. Well, when I finally saw the pics online I was mortified and untagged myself from all of them and at that point I realized enough was enough. Now, 88 pounds later, I'm about to turn 24 and I know that this time around I'm going to love my birthday pictures :) I couldn't as for a better birthday present to myself!

I took pics in the dressing room and I did a side by side of my 22nd birthday (yes, I know I'm wearing black in both sets of pictures LOL. i seem to gravitate towards it!). I still really can't believe the difference. Even though I still have a little tummy I know that will be gone by this time next year too!

birthdaybeforeafter.jpg

birthdaybeforeafter2.jpg
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    you look great! good job! =D
  • ugomajestic
    Options
    ABsolute transformation.
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    U LOOK AMAZING
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!
  • ksturky
    Options
    Great job :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I love that after dress.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    You are looking GOOD!!!! Love the dress too
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job! You look like a whole different person! :)
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    love the new dress!!!!!

you look awesome!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!