Starting over again.....

Options
Hey there!
I started this over a year ago, and lost my will to stick to it. Now I am back and looking for new friends and support here. :happy:

Replies

• Sweetface421
    Sweetface421 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Me too! Glad to see you here. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good for you!:drinker:
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I joined alittle over a year ago, lost 12 pounds, then lost the steam that I had. I've managed to keep most of the weight off, but haven't achieved the goal I originally set. Time to get back to it.
  • taby_chan
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back! A few days ago I joined this site and I am always looking for new friends! Add me if you want!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • amandajoy9954
    amandajoy9954 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I joined over a year ago too but I am just now getting my fire back!! Friend me! I need the encouragment
  • ajs03
    ajs03 Posts: 32
    Options
    Similar in that I am starting again. I had been doing weight watchers for a little over a year, lost almost 70 pounds but then stopped due to not making meetings because of work & the cost of it (my hubby's laid off). A friend at work told me about this site so I just started about a week ago. Welcome back to the world of weight loss, feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • reginadavid
    Options
    You can add me..I was on it then stopped I ahve to get in shape plus I want to look great in my wedding:heart:
  • daniela_dimech
    Options
    me to i have fallen horribly of track and have been really sad always eating and binging , i joined to help others and get support and motivation , its seems like im not in it alone xxx
  • smileyII
    smileyII Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me too. Feel free to add me.
  • dmhorton80
    Options
    invite sent..
  • dmhorton80
    Options
    anyone can add me if they wish...here to help and always looking for support myself