Winter break lose it all!

Options
Since my freshman year of college started, my freshman 15 came way earlier then expected. However, this us the time to start over and get that body back! I'm looking for some new motivators to workout with me for the next month, until January 17 precisely. I am hoping to lose a good 20 pounds as healthy as possible. Who's in with me?!

Replies

• Summersenna
    Options
    I'M WITH YOU!!
  • one15ts
    Options
    totally in. i started school in the fall, and pretty much maintained my weight. before then, i was steadily losing, and i'm pretty much where i started.
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan!! :smile:

I'm going to try and pick up more hours at work (& distract me at work) and go to exercies classes more often. My mom gave me a Christmas present early, for exercise classes.

Let's see.. I've got about a month and a half & I'm thinking I can do AT LEAST 10lbs, but maybe I should hold myself to a lower lb goal??

10lbs would put me at 130ish
  • AshlynnKai
    AshlynnKai Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! Can't wait:) I think between 15-20 pounds would be doable.
  • one15ts
    Options
    Let's see.. I've got about a month and a half & I'm thinking I can do AT LEAST 10lbs, but maybe I should hold myself to a lower lb goal??

i'd like to lose 1lb/wk, so about 6lbs when school starts on the 28th i think.
  • lovelight30
    Options
    Girl, I am SOOO with you!!! The freshman 15 hit me hard. I'm so ready to lose this weight!
  • destack
    destack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am in! This is definitely a necessity for me :)
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am so in with this! I lost steadily before I started college, but then kind of plateaued at since beginning, I'm ready to kick start my loss and lose those last 10 pounds!
  • asangh
    asangh Posts: 32
    Options
    Me! I'm aiming to lose 15 lbs by 01/21/13!
  • lovelight30
    Options
    We should all make a goal and see how well we do.

I'm going back January 22nd and I plan to lose 10 pounds before I go back for a total of 14 pounds lost overall.

What about everyone else?
  • one15ts
    Options
    We should all make a goal and see how well we do.

great idea!

1/30 - lose 7lbs
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I want to play!
  • diamondfit1
    diamondfit1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    count me in too! :)
  • lukester19
    lukester19 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread. Comes at the perfect timing also. I am in for this!
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Hmm.. I think I'll start with the 6lb goal & then be super happy *hopefully* when I reach it and maybe loose more =P
  • ashori602
    ashori602 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Shooting for 8 pounds by 1/30/13 Hopefully I'll be 150 by then! Good luck everyone :)
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    im in all the way :)
  • fearless_
    Options

1 pound a week for me too :)
  • angiechimpanzee
    angiechimpanzee Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I plateaued about a month ago while doing EVERYTHING right, and then the frustration lead me back to my old ways. I'm home from college now which means I can buy healthy groceries & get right back on track tomorrow.
  • one15ts
    Options
    lol, school sucks for weightloss goals right guys? :laugh:

i'm thinking i'll lose the 6-7 lbs before school starts, at least maintain while school is in session, and then lose some more over spring and summer break. slow, but i'll get there. :wink: