Biggest Loser Cardio Max

Options
Has anyone tried the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD? My mom gave it to me yesterday & I'm excited to try it out. I've read mixed reviews on it and was wondering if anyones used it all 6 weeks & had results. Cardio is still the hardest for me- I can follow along for ~10mins w/dance or aerobics but have to rest after that.
Anyhow, I'm willing to give it a try though!

Replies

• tmlane810
    tmlane810 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have it. I have not done it all six weeks yet though. I am on week 3 but I love it!! I do have to take a quick breather here and there, but I feel so good when it is done!!
  • womenonamission
    Options
    I have just finished my first week. It is very hard for me to get through all of it without a break. However, I feel really good when I finish. I am looking forward to seeing if the results are there at the end of the 6 weeks.
  • womenonamission
    Options
    Maybe someone can help me. How do you log the Cardio Max on to your exercise? I think I am still trying to figure out how to use everything here. Would appreciate any help.
  • tmlane810
    tmlane810 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Maybe someone can help me. How do you log the Cardio Max on to your exercise? I think I am still trying to figure out how to use everything here. Would appreciate any help.

I usually list it as Aerobics