Good job! Keep it up! You deserve it...
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I know how hard it is. Hang in there. You can do it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • rjacs188
    rjacs188 Posts: 9
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!! I know what you're going through. BTW you just motivated me to get my *kitten* moving. If I can stop smoking I can get out of this chair and go work out. Thanks!!!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    YES YOU CAN.....YOU CAN DO THIS! :flowerforyou:
  • HolliHerrington
    Options
    Today is my 2nd day I am having a little bit of a hard time, but I am stronger then that cig.:flowerforyou:
  • valleyp
    valleyp Posts: 49
    Options
    Congrats you guys! I know how hard it is and everyday you don't smoke is a day to celebrate. It gets much easier after the first week. Just hang in there and before you know it, you'll be celebrating your first year of not smoking. You can do it!!!
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options
    This is day 3 for no smoking for me!

Congratulations!!! This endeavor is probably the very best journey you can ever take. Unlike dieting, where you have plateaus and exercise, this will show short term gains. There is one important word of advice... keep the goal in mind and develop a severely strong mental attitude.
  • ferdinandcc
    Options
    Awesome! I quit smoking 55 days ago, and it's really worth it. It's actually why I joined this site; after quitting smoking I had taken to eating everything in sight and not having the energy to exercise. I quickly racked on 20 lbs in a month. Well, in the last month (since I've joined this site actually) I've already lost 14 pounds and feel like I'm in better shape than I was before I started gaining the weight.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    THANX for the support everybody! I CAN do this!
    Earlier I got this huge craving for a cig, I got my butt on the treadmill and walked for 1/2 hour until the craving passed. It worked!
  • ferdinandcc
    Options
    Awesome :D