Any College Students?

Options
Hey guys! I just wanted to add a few new people, hopefully college age. I know a lot of you guys will have similar struggles/ goals, and it would be cool to find some people closer to my age. I'm currently 19, and a sophomore at Lincoln Memorial University.

Replies

• joannahoong
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a 22 year old college student in Singapore and I'm currently in my final year. :)
  • MarcelDrapalski
    Options
    Hey :D Friendly "Hello" from University of South Florida. I'm 21, would love to make some college age friends here.
  • a_doren
    Options
    Hello from California! I am 22, and a college student. Feel free to add me :) Would love to make some friends and motivators my age.
  • Oliver_Cat_13
    Oliver_Cat_13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 20-year-old college junior at NC State University in Raleigh. I'd love some motivators my own age!
  • bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    18 going into 2nd year at Monash University, Melbourne Australia. Hit me up!
  • JessicaJ23
    JessicaJ23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a 20 year old college student and would love to converse with people in similar situations as me! Feel free to add me!
  • healthy_hayls
    Options
    I a freshmen in college! feel free to add me and talk to me =]
  • beccamh
    beccamh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Always looking for motivational friends :)
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm in my last semester of college! I took some time off so I'm a little older but I'm still in my early 20s haha. Anyway I'll add you :)
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and in my second year of university (the UK equivalent of college I guess!), anyone is welcome to add me (: I log every single day.
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and a college student. Feel free to add me :)
  • darkfitandlovely
    Options
    26 year old first year doc student...feel free to add
  • QueenJaneRoughly
    Options
    I'm 26 and in grad school. I live by myself, so not really the same kind of experience as undergrad, but feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hello all! 22 Year old University student from Nova Scotia, Canada. Looking to lose about 20-30 more pounds then toning up! Feel free to add me anyone.
  • sababy993
    sababy993 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI 21 and a senior in college. I lost 39 lbs so far!!!!
  • amelialosesit
    amelialosesit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a freshman from Minnesota! :) I've lost 15lbs, but I need to lose A LOT more.
  • notpregnant23
    notpregnant23 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    22 year old college student :) let's do this! feel free to add me. slowly getting back on track to logging.
  • ducoteycd
    ducoteycd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    20 year old junior from Stephen F. Austin! Looking to meet friends to share progress and input with :) feel free to add me anybody(especially anyone from Texas :D).
  • mell392
    Options
    hi 22 year old, just graduated from Michigan! sad day graduating college lol but now im in medical school so still up for meeting people my age!
  • TaliaTurbobooster
    Options
    Hey! I'm Talia. 20 years old and a sophomore in college. Please add me! :) I'm new to this site and am looking for friends and support in losing weight...and boy do I have a long way to go! lol. And I'll fully support you too.