Starting again! Please feel free to add me

Options
Hi all, iv been on mfp before but ended up falling off the rails but now I'm back and so determined to get rid of this baby weight
Please feel free to add me so we can support and motivate each other :)

Stacey x

Replies

• CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome Back!!! .................

We've all fallen off the wagon at one point or another but it's great when we are finally aware pick ourselves up and carry on ....

As we realize in that moment we soon begin to see and understand it's not just about Weight Loss it's about Leading a Healthier Lifestyle and to Experience all the Benefits that accompany that choice

It sure does seem that you're determined to do this the right way this time and get positive results .....
    Many of us are on the same path :)

Let's make it a Great Journey!!!!!

Good Luck Stacey!!!
  • katejayne4
    Options
    Hey Stacey,

Good for you! It's east to fall off the rails (been there quite a few times!) but I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things and get down to your goal in no time :)

I'm not sure how to add people (q new to this!) but feel free to add me

Kate :)
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • GFielding_56
    GFielding_56 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome back I've fallen off quite a few times so I know where your coming from.

I've also just bought a Fitbit one in an effort to keep me motivated

Good luck

George
  • Icklestacey
    Options
    Thank you all for your support, really appreciate it :D xx
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have been here almost a year now. Did not always work the program 100%, but am now on track and ready to finish out the weight loss part of it all and hit maitenance. I am happy that you have come back and are trying to make a change to your life! I wish you much success!!!