Buddy

Options
Really looking for a few serious "buddies" to go through this together. I have a lot to lose, and am going through stuff, like many of you. Would love to form a group of people who will keep in touch on a regular basis and be able to discuss daily challenges, accomplishments, etc. I think it will be great!

Replies

• Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hey. welcome!! count me in. I am here every day!!! I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach and am doing a program called Insanity. You can check my website here http://www.bit.ly/aiT5U0.

I look forward to being your buddy!!

Stepmom1
    Coach
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    We are about the same age and although I have more to lose then you we are fairly close so we would be good buddies. Add me as a friend.:happy:
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    I have found that keeping in touch with people on here and on facebook helps me out 100 times more. We talk all the time and hold each other accountable.
  • kazmor
    kazmor Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi,

I also have a lot of weight to lose and welcome any sort of motivation and friendly encouragement.

Please feel free to add me as a buddy :smile:

Karen x
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options
    I'll be your buddy =D
  • flowerpwr63
    Options
    Hi, I'll be your pal. I'm here everyday. At various times, mostly in the late afternoon, but I'm here. It'll be nice to someone to talk/relate etc too. There's tons of nice people on MFP.
    I have alot to lose too. I also have no support at home. My husband is on his own weight loss idea and I don't agree with what he's doing, so him and I do not talk about it. Basically, I think what he's doing to wrong and will eventually hurt his body. But then I don't know anything, according to him, so we don't talk/discuss anything about this weight loss journey with each other. And you know what, that's ok. Cause I have MFP.

Add me to your list, your email, whatever. I'll be here when you need someone.
    Thanks for listening :happy: