Body Pump!

Options
I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Come February, I'll begin training and testing to become a certified Body Pump instructor! Love the classes and have gotten so much stronger because of them, it is something I truly believe in. I'm seeing the results and am excited about challenging and encouraging others to become their best as well.

Wish me luck!

Replies

• raeganjayne15
    Options
    Good Luck! :)
  • ulvgrad09
    Options
    That is awesome!! The classes are great. I've been doing it for about a month (trying to make it twice a week). I've also thought about becoming a Body Pump instructor among other Group X classes such as Zumba. I still need more months of work but I can already see a difference in just doing it for a month and I LOVE it!!. Can't wait to see where this can take me. Good luck!!
  • gigglediva
    gigglediva Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Training is a unique and amazing experience. You will learn a lot about yourself. I have been certified for nearly 4 years in BodyPump and it really has changed my life. Good luck and have fun!
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Jealous!! I've been going to Body Pump for a a few months now, and love it so much. I am really seeing results! I've thought about becoming an instructor as well...but I'm sort of shy and not the "teacher type". Tis only a dream! :D

Congrats! you'll go great!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    That's really cool! Good luck!
  • THuffman1967
    THuffman1967 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your training and certification. I love BP! My hubby is an instructor, and we try to go 3x a week, sometimes 4.