Christmas pounds creeping...

Options
I'm really getting grumpy with ME...yep, it is happening...I was doing so well and now, I am so not! I read somewhere that the average person only gains between 1-2 lbs during the holiday feeding frenzy...Leave it to me to be above average in this department.....:*(

Have not changed my ticker, yet, as I am hoping it is a temp gain, since I am still doing the right thing, MOST of the time. I am just going to keep plugging away and see if this week shows any loss before I make the accountability leap of taking that step back :*(.

Meantime, today my boss is treating us our department to pizza for lunch today (I requested thin crust veggie lovers and this was echo=ed by some co-workers, so there will be that healthy choice at least.) I will drink water, so that is good, but after, I am sharing lemon ice cream from a local shop because I bought some for a fund raiser. Good thing, I will not have 1/2 gallon of this delish treat calling to me from the home freezer as it will be at work and shared among the mob!! Pray for my determination to stay on track today and showing a loss this week!

Gonna have to be extra active as the gym is closed on Monday and Tuesday and of course, there are holiday dinners in there...

Replies

• Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    This should go in the support group....
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    What is the problem here? You're not gaining fat, it's just water. To gain 10lbs, like they report people gain during the Christmas break. You would have to consume 35,000 calories. That's assuming you do nothing about sit around and eat.

Good luck trying to do that.
  • wwmorrow
    wwmorrow Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    No, it is not a success story....but this person is a success story! Look at the ticker! What does it matter that it's in the wrong place. Just keep working, you are doing great!!!
  • carleemaeb
    Options
    No, it is not a success story....but this person is a success story! Look at the ticker! What does it matter that it's in the wrong place. Just keep working, you are doing great!!!

I agree 100%
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!