Dec 21, 2012 - 211212 DMY - Apocalypse

Options
2»

Replies

• 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    If meteors were going to doom the Earth, I'm pretty sure we would have seen them coming by now.

However, if the world does end, I'm going to be pissed because I've spent this whole week decorating and wrapping presents and everything is going to be ruined.

Just wake everyone up at 4am (UTC) and open presents. That way it wasn't all for nothing.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    well, the myans im sure eventually got tired and bored of making the calendar, and eventually just stopped... shows thier determination, lazy *kitten* couldnt even finish out the year...

some people really believe this stuff, and its so silly... what does the bible say? it says no one knows the day or the hour... i believe the word of GOD of some cave men... the end of the world cannot be predicted... but ill say this, according to the bible, the end of times will be much worse than a couple astroids hitting the earth... who needs an horror movie when you can read the book of revelations???
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well, i've got a meeting at 11:30 on the 21st so should i bother preparing for that? Although they have missed my birthday every year so their calender can't be that good!
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    Well, i've got a meeting at 11:30 on the 21st so should i bother preparing for that? Although they have missed my birthday every year so their calender can't be that good!

I would prepare for it... by bringing a bbq so you can cook them. Once the apocalypse starts, you need to utilize every food source.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    lets-drink-friday-because-of-the-end-of-the-world.jpg
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to decide whether to go to work or not.. If the world does end, I sure don't want to spend my last day in this **** hole. :)

Seriously though, 21 Dec 2012 is going to be one unGodly annoying day on the web.. It was pretty bad for Y2K.. It'll be interesting to see what people do and say tomorrow..
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    lets-drink-friday-because-of-the-end-of-the-world.jpg

You forgot to drink Tuesday for Kwanzaa eve.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i made an emergency to-go bag.
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    i made an emergency to-go bag.

what's in your bag?
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I will be drinking and doing stupid things with friends
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    my hurricane evac/survival kit.
  • ImmortalDancer
    Options
    I'll be avoiding the crazies on facebook!! Or I may troll the hell out of them for being stupid :)

I wonder if there is going to be an apocalypse spending boom today and tomorrow. The crazies need their canned corn and oatmeal.

No! Don't say that! I have to go grocery shopping for Christmas today! >_<
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    They were actually predicting the sale of the LAST TWINKIE. For some, that IS the end of the world. They were close.
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    They were actually predicting the sale of the LAST TWINKIE. For some, that IS the end of the world. They were close.

Long Live Moon Pies!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I went to the liquor store, and loaded up on the necessities.

Our gun cabinet is stocked, and my husband has told me which rafter the ammo is tucked on top of.

My son has clean socks and underwear.

My daughter has her favourite sparkly fancy party dress.

I'm ready to roast the first sucker who tries to tell me Santa ain't coming!
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    If the Mayan's could predict the future you'd have think they'd have seen the Spanish coming. Just sayin'
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

Long Live Moon Pies!
    I have never had a Moon Pie. Google just told me about this mouth watering sounding delicious think that I should try before 12-21-12... I think I can hear one calling my name now....
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options

Long Live Moon Pies!
    I have never had a Moon Pie. Google just told me about this mouth watering sounding delicious think that I should try before 12-21-12... I think I can hear one calling my name now....

I hope these people deliver overnight.

moontwinkiesrkt.jpg
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    If the Mayan's could predict the future you'd have think they'd have seen the Spanish coming. Just sayin'

best response to this thread! :laugh:
  • Amatambi
    Options
    Are we all still alive?