flipping out!!!!

Options
I am having a really distressful day. Things beyond my control. I have binging issue's and it's really hard to fight the temptation. ughhhhhh

Replies

• tamrajd
    tamrajd Posts: 86
    Options
    I am having a really distressful day. Things beyond my control. I have binging issue's and it's really hard to fight the temptation. ughhhhhh
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HANG IN THERE!!!

If you MUST munch, grab something crunchie and healthy, like celery or carrots! They help you nosh and make large, angry noises! :smile:

Good luck!
  • tamrajd
    Options
    thank you i'm munching on a carrot as we speak. This is the first real episode in a while where i was afaid i might acualy screw up. thanks for caring
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Breathe....

I am soooo like you....freak out....eat....freak out because I ate....eat more. It's vicious.
    Megan has great advice, if you HAVE to munch get healthy snacks to have around you ALL the time. If you HAVE to have a sweet, snag 100 Calorie packs....only eat one pack.

You can do this, it's part of learning how to control the BIGGER issues behind why we eat like we do. See if you can find a way to "vent" the stress besides food (music, walking, etc).
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    I feel what you are going through - I have a very stressful job. I just crunched down a Special K Bliss Bar. I got the cruch and the chocolate and only 90 calories. Hang in there!! :tongue:
  • thirteen_geisha
    Options
    Believe me, you are NOT alone! I have the same problem, and then I feel guilty for thinking so much about what I'm gonna eat. Anyway, I love sugar-free gum - Trident is the best. The flavor lasts a while, one piece is only 3.5 calories, and it keeps your mouth busy!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • tamrajd
    Options
    special k bliss bar sounds good i have'nt tried them i will have to buy some.
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    special k bliss bar sounds good i have'nt tried them i will have to buy some.

They are delicious - they come in Rasberry Chocolate and Mandarin chocolate. I am going to the store today get some more. Acutally at Target stores - they are cheaper there.
  • diser
    diser Posts: 9
    Options
    I know how you feel. I was happily going on - eating right and exercising and then a couple of days after I took a day off from exercise and went on a motorcycle day ride with my fabulous husband and even though I ate more than normal, I didn't go over my calorie amt for the day with some limited exercise. Yet still today I get on the scale and I am back up 1.2 lbs.

I am feeling so energetic and unmotivated today. I did OK with the breakfast and was still hungry so I had some of my cabbage vegetable soup - now the hunger is a little less but I don't want to go and exercise. It feels like it will never come off: :cry: :sad: What do I do?

I was feeling like I could do it and look OK for the Jamaica trip in July --- Now I just don't know if I can do it: :frown:
  • tamrajd
    Options
    with the advice of a mfp friend i just polished off a half pack of carrots and feel much better. You can crunch on them really hard and get the frustration out. I'm really full now. try it. you can do it, hang in their.
  • diser
    diser Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks Tamrajd
    I am -- I got off my but and I have done my stretches and and I am on my way to do some cardio. :happy: