Nursing student looking for motivated friends

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm a nursing student and I'm usually extremely busy once the semester starts. I never have a problem working out and eating healthy while I'm on break from school. I need motivated friends here to help me once the semester starts in January. I worked overnight for 1 year and I gained 10 lbs. Fortunately, my vampire days are over. I went back to the afternoon shift. Now it's a lot easier to eat at the same time and have more energy to work out. My goal is to get back to 130 lb and tone up. I don't mind if I go up to 140 lb as long as it's muscle weight. I hate fad diets and shortcuts. I'm determined to lose weight eating clean and working out. Right now I'm doing cardio 5 times a week. I also do yoga because it helps me mentally and physically. Sorry for the book I just wrote :tongue: just feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bluetrumpet01
    bluetrumpet01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You'll do fine, you might not be able to work out as often or as long, but as long as you stick to your eating plan and stay active, you should be ok :)
  • fwilson1031
    Options
    I, too, am in nursing school. On a break until we start again in June. I am taking this time to do it! Add me, I'm sure we can help eachother with the healthy lifestyle thing and school!!!
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind having a friend who cusses a lot, drinks a bit, and talks about ****ing a lot you should send me a request. I am realllllllllly ****ing blunt but I am a good guy. :flowerforyou:
  • ilovered89
    Options
    Thanks for replying! I added all of you. Let's make this a fun journey :tongue:
  • 201forLIFE
    Options
    add me
  • ilovered89
    Options
    I did!
  • 201forLIFE
    Options
    His pic is fake, that's zac brown
  • one15ts
    Options
    well hello there fellow nursing student. :drinker: